The Perifit can help you every day in your journey towards a healthier pelvic life, it's time to discover how! The Perifit app currently made up of 4 tabs (Train, Learn, Progress and Community) that are packed with content and innovative functionalities.
Train, play, and assess your progress
The app's Train tab is where you'll choose your training program and where you can access exercises and games.
- The pelvic floor assessment, your first guide: take the assessment that'll guide you towards the most relevant program designed for your personal goals.
Learn how to master a perfect Kegel contraction with the Kegel Coach: a guided training session dedicated to helping you refine your Kegel technique.
Play, play, play! Use your now-perfect contraction and relaxation techniques to play 11 entertaining games: from driving a race car to gobbling fish as a whale... Say goodbye to your boring Kegel sessions because training your pelvic floor has never been so fun!
Discover all of our games and their rules.
- Assess your activity: track how much you've played today, this week, this month, this year...!
- Train freely with the Practice Mode: experiment with biofeedback, and take the chance to train freely or follow a program designed for you by your physiotherapist.Teach yourself about all things pelvic floor
Teach yourself about all things pelvic floor
Know a little or maybe nothing at all about the pelvic floor? No worries, we've got you covered! We've created the Learn tab to serve as a "resource center" for everyone who wants to better understand their anatomy.
See your progress in action
Longing for a graph that can tell you if you're making progress? Well, that's what we're here for!
- Study the 5D chart to understand and visualize your progress against 5 key dimensions: Contraction Quality, Strength, Agility, Endurance, and Relaxation Quality.
- Compare your results against that of a symptom-free pelvic floor, as well as your previous session's results.
- Track your progress over time, in simple yet enlightening graphs.
Share, chat, and find support within the Perifit community
Our most recent addition to the Perifit functionalities, the Community tab reunites Perifit users to share stories and challenges, ask questions freely and discreetly, and find support with one another. There, you can chat with a community from your country/language of origin (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Dutch currently active!).
Is the Perifit app free?
Of course it is! Our application is free to download and to use (no in-app payment or free-mium required), and will always be. You can download the app here (but won't be able to start using without a Perifit probe).